Wednesday, June 06, 2012

37 weeks



 Holy Moly.  There are just no words.

Okay, maybe there are.  Maybe I am astonished by my body and this amazing ability it has to stretch and grow and make room for a tiny human to develop inside me.  Maybe I'll be a little sad when this pregnancy is over.  Maybe I love being pregnant.  Aside from the fact that my skin looks amazing when I'm pregnant (if I may say so myself), I just really do love being pregnant.  I love the unique, special time that it is.  I love feeling life within me.  I love the anticipation of a newborn baby.  I love feeling my heart expand along with my belly as I make room in my life for another heaven-sent babe.  Sure, I'm tired now that I'm at the end of this little journey, sure my feet and ankles are so swollen that there's no distinction whatsoever of where my calves end and my feet begin, but really I will miss this.  I'm thankful for the opportunity I've had to experience this part of motherhood.  I'm thankful for my sweet little cherubs.  I'm going to try and really enjoy these last few days of being with child.


And right this moment, I'm going to go put my feet up because they are starting to resemble water balloons.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Nothin but hotness, lady! Keep these pics coming!

(Your skin always looks great.)

Emnacnud said...

thanks for the reminder of what a blessing it is to be with child.

Jocelyn said...

Awww! I love pregnancy, too! You're looking great!

DCAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/jenis-energi-alternatif-beserta-kelebihannya