Saturday, June 18, 2011

3rd Generation

My dad raised all five of his children to be Macheads. And we each in turn have converted our spouses (except maybe for Erin- because she's weak-minded {Erin- these aren't the droids you are looking for... move along, move along.}). Ahem, where was I? Oh yeah, so now all my dad's grandkids are being raised on Apple technology. Dad, this photo is for you. Happy Father's Day!




p.s. I just thought maybe I should add that all of my kids are playing educational games on all these Apple products. I promise. (Want to know what apps/internet site they are using? Go here or search "starfall education" at the App Store.)

3 comments:

sarah said...

i love it! scarlette is a total "machead" too. she picked up my phone today and asked to read books. i had only showed her once that i had beatrix potter books on there but she knew right where they were and how to read them!

Erin said...

haha! I'm not weak-minded Kat. I let Cliff keep his PCs because he is so efficient on them. He's a spaver (you'll have to ask Cliff what that means) so I let him do his thing :) Wes on the other hand will either grow up to be another generational Machead or bilingual. Did you know that Cliff does have an iPod (2 actually) and an iPad! He was quite embarrassed to tell Dad. Hahahah! :D

Bringhursts said...

What. Ev. Er. I so know they are just watching cartoons on those things all day.