i haven't been blogging very regularly lately, which probably has something to do with the fact that, i don't know, i'm moving in 3 weeks and trying to pack up my house while my husband is gone most of the time on business trips and i'm also trying to get ready for my sister and her family who are coming for a week long visit TONIGHT. whew! all that aside, i do feel a bit like a blog slacker. so i thought i'd sit down for a few minutes today while one of my kids is napping and the other is watching shrek and ponder on the fact that today i turn 28 years old. t minus 2 years to the big 3-0. here are some "interesting" facts about me that some of you may not know:
1. when covering leftovers with plastic wrap, i have to pull the plastic tight so it is smooth and doesn't have a SINGLE wrinkle
2. i hate dijon mustard
3. one of my favorite dinners is tator tot caserole
4. i've never seen any of the Rocky movies
5. i cry at the end of most disney cartoons
6. it is 12:15 and i'm still in my pj's, the breakfast dishes are still sitting around, and i just rubbed deodorant on so i didn't smell too badly of b.o. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
so there you have it folks. some interesting factoids about me on my birthday. i hope i become more interesting by my next one.