Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Scoot

So I have a bunch of pictures to upload onto my computer from the past month's activities, but my computer is stuffed full- can't take one more little photo byte. So I have to cull and clean out the photo cache, and then download pictures onto an external hard drive and then download the new pics into iPhoto... needless to say all this takes time, and what with Maggie starting school, and the boys starting other extracurricular activities and me being just plain lazy, it hasn't happened yet. But here is an old video clip of Cash riding his scooter to appease y'all. He's about a month shy of being 3 here, and he rides his scooter like a little stud-muffin. (My favorite part of the video though? Maggie's nearly lost temper in the last 3 seconds...).

Without further ado:

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

I love her exasperated sigh that calms her down. So cute. I've been thinking of you. :)

PM said...

pumpkin! he wanted to know if you had a pumpkin. i sure miss your kiddos. excited for thanksgiving time.

Olivia McCord said...

Kat! I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Are you back (I assume so)? Where are you? How are you? Tell me everything. Let's meet up at the park or something. We're going to float down the Provo River on Monday if you want to join us and don't have plans yet.

be said...

Your kids are hilarious. Kelly and I have watched this over and over and we're still watching. PS: What's a bump sang?

kathryn said...

Be: we're still trying to figure out just what a "bump sang" might be. Cash doesn't even know what he was talking about!