Thursday, February 04, 2010

I'm LOST...

So, have I ever mentioned here on my blog that Terry O'Quinn is Ben's uncle? Well, yes, he is. Here I am golfing with him once upon a time (he totally stroked my ego by telling me what a great golfer I was... have I been golfing since? No. On a sidenote: what is up with my outfit???)




Anyways, so after watching the Season Six Premiere of LOST all I want to do is jump on an airplane headed for Hawaii, find uncle Terry, grab him by the shoulders and demand to know what the devil is going on, on that crazy little island... I don't think I can wait until next week for more answers. LOST. It's brilliant. (For all those who have been living in a cave the past 5 years, you can catch up on all 5 previous seasons here. It's worth it.)



UPDATE: For those who are wondering who the other men in the picture are, they are my bro-in-law Patrick and Terry's youngest brother, Tom. Ben was also golfing with me that day, he was just on another "team"...

10 comments:

theriddle said...

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Ben's Uncle Terry? Yep. I might not have mentioned it because I'm still trying to get my foot out of my mouth. Glad we are still friends.

Kim Dubois said...

Is he so used to living in Hawaii that he golfs without shoes?

Melissa said...

I laugh EVERY time (you can even ask Rob) Terry puts on a backpack, and walks off. He looks JUST LIKE BEN. They have the exact same back-pack-walk. Terry might as well be heading to the Math Lab.

Jocelyn said...

That is so cool that you're related! Seriously, you need to ask him what is going on. Grant and I watched it last night, and we decided the writers probably just throw in random stuff and worry about explaining it later.

Olivia McCord said...

You've got a serious IN. Whos' that guy with his hand on your shoulder? I saw Uncle Terry at Ben's dad's funeral, which REALLY made me feel like I was in an episode of LOST, especially when he turned into the smoke monster...

kelly | i know. i'm blushing. said...

Oh my gosh, I am in awe. No seriously, in AWE! I want to set this picture as my desktop or something. ;) Lost is going to be even MORE exciting for me now. Is that even possible?

P.S. I won't actually set that as my desktop picture. That'd be weird. And by the way, just in case you don't know who I am (you clearly run in much more awesome circles than I do) we met once at Ben's birthday. ...Though I had already been following your blog through provoplatinum. There you have it. Full disclosure.

kelly | i know. i'm blushing said...

...er, and by "Ben" I meant Ben DUBOIS. I've never been to your husband's birthday party.

Erin said...

Where are his shoes???


Hmmmmm, Can I come to Hawaii with you?

Cyndi said...

There are sometimes when I'm watching him and I totally see your Ben in him-like his eyes or something. It kinda freaks me out. Seriously, why is he being such a jerk this season? Oh, yeah, because he's a freakin' smoke monster. That totally makes sense now!

P.S. I'll go to Hawaii with you too.

Bringing Lady Back said...

I literally had no idea until you mentioned it in chat the other day... and ever since then, I can't get the Quinn boys out of my head when I see him.

It's so obvious! How did I never see it before??