Friday, October 26, 2007

Caution: Extreme Sugar Rush Ahead


The kiddley's are dressing up as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell for our church Halloween party tonight. Maggie found the Tinkerbell dress and requested it for her costume (read: had a tantrum on the store floor- although she didn't have to try hard) and so what else could I do but make a Peter Pan costume for Cash? I'm going as a pirate (Ben is out of town, but perhaps on Halloween night I can convince him to go as a pirate as well... He did it last year...p.s. please keep in mind that I was 7 1/2 months pregnant last year)

4 comments:

kelly said...

what cute kiddos. i love the costumes!

Brittany said...

Way cute! Good job on the Peter Pan costume. It's impressive!

Erin said...

Cash, you are too cute! And Maggie, you look beautiful! I hope you have fun trick-or-treating.

mama jo said...

the kids look so cute....love the costumes