Monday, June 12, 2006

gypsy punk


ever since ben and i saw the movie "everything is illuminated" ben has wanted the soundtrack to it. so the other day he downloaded it on to my ipod and now every time we get in the car he HAS to listen to this song over, and over, and over... you can listen to the song and see the video here: http://www.gogolbordello.com/chronicles/video/purple/

well, this song has been stuck in my head every day for literally a week now, so i thought that maybe if i wrote about it, it would leave me and give me a rest until next time i get in the car with ben.

6 comments:

Benielle said...

I feel totally out of it...

What is this movie and how did you get so into it? Purple!? What does it all mean?

I can see why the song gets stuck in your head. It is the same thing over and over.

That's why I like it so much.

Melissa said...

Now that, my friends, is one terrible song.

Bringhursts said...

We are totally jealous b/c Jackson is incredibly beautiful. I didn't realize that grass still existed because I haven't seen it for so long. All I ever see on lawns are rocks and then more rocks and then cactus and then some more rocks.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Ben - Sorry, don't have your real email address! Hope you guys are having fun in Oregon!! We're taking good care of your car...as in no one has stolen it yet!

Melissa said...

Hey Kat - remember the conversations we had a bout staring at Blogs all day? Uh - yeah. I think it's time to update - isn't Maggie like 6 yrs old now??

Lorell said...

Hey kat hows your bun??? when are you due?